Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review - Seeress by Ednah Walters

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seeress
(Runes, #3)
By Ednah Walters
Published by Firetrail Publishing
 
 
I love Torin St. James...
I need his strength…
But someone from his past wants me dead.


Raine Cooper is certain of two things: her love for Torin St. James and her destiny to be a powerful seeress. But when she starts having premonitions, they are unclear and disturbing. Worse, they involve Torin. With her mother gone, her father dying, and her best friend in Hel, she is not sure who to talk to.

But when the visions become more personal and she foresees her future with Torin threatened by someone from his past, Raine becomes desperate for answers. Just her luck two new students arrive at her school and they seem to have answers. When with them, her powers are enhanced and her visions become clear. There is only one problem: Torin forbids Raine to see the two girls.

Can their love survive without trust?
 
 
 
 
 
My Rating:
 


5 SASSY BOOKS!
 
 
 
My Review:
  
Here I thought this series couldn't get any better and...BAM..Ednah's hit us with another brilliant installment. I didn't realise how much I missed these characters until I started reading this book, I really want to start from the beginning and devour them all over again.
 
I swear Ednah writes with a magical pen (or types with a magic keyboard lol), every book she's brought out I've fallen in love with, this Lady will never disappoint you and will always leave you breathless and wanting more. I cannot praise her work enough!
 
In the last book Raine found out that she's a seeress, a powerful one at that. She starts having visions, visions which keep showing that someone is using other seeress' to get to her.
 On top of all these new abilities she's dealing with her mother standing trial, her father dying, her (sexy) Valkyre boyfriend acting weird, being overprotective (which was cute) and keeping things from her. And still going to high school everyday.
Raine never ceases to amaze me with what she can take on.
 
Mmmmm Torin St James, I think I missed him the most. Still hot as ever and can still make me laugh with his cheekiness towards Raine. We learn more about Torin's past in this book, it was sad and heartbreaking, I wanted to be Raine and comfort him and make it all better. Makes you love him even more!
 
So glad we got more of Raine's best friend Cora and her boyfriend, Echo (another hottie). The gang was all back and bringing an exhilarating adventure with them. As always I was left dying for more. I can't wait for the next instalment, I need to know what will happen next!

Brilliant..Brilliant..BRILLIANT!!!!

 
 
 You can read my review of the other books in this series...
 
My review of book 1 RUNES
My review of book 2 Immortals
My review of book 2.5 Grimnirs
 

 Purchase Seeress
 
Amazon | Barnes & Noble



Why not start at the beginning...

Purchase Runes



Barnes&Nobles | Smashwords



**If you haven't started this series yet I recommend adding it to your TBR list, trust me, you won't regret it**


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...